Chase and Owen have an amazing Daddy and I, an amazing husband. I haven't blogged about him in awhile and thought he deserved some time. Check out these photos of C and O beating on him. It's pretty funny to watch them rough house. I even get in there sometimes, but they keep going back to Daddy for more. What are Dad's for, I guess. Speaking of Dad's, I'd like to mention my Dad-the most amazing Dad (other than Jeff) ever. He used to rough house with his girls, bought us Stomper trucks, let us take all the cushions off the furniture and turn over the couch (no kidding) when my mom left for choir on Thursday nights! We would have a blast. Then he would gently put us to bed with a story from Fuzzy, the koala puppet, and say our prayers with us. What a great Dad, huh! :)



I also have an amazing husband, and C and O a great Daddy, because he is able to figure out how to build this . . .

I didn't know I had a carpenter living in my house, but I did know I had a determined and resourceful man living here. Over the 4th of July Jeff said, "I think I'm going to build a deck myself." I said, "Great!" I've known he could do it, but he wasn't so sure. So, the following weekend he started! Here is where we are currently. Jeff has single handedly built the deck. I mean, I did help put up one board, but I'm not sure it was actually "helping". It's been fun to watch it go up and fun to watch Jeff's joy in building.
1 comment:
VERY IMPReSSIVE JEFF!! WOW!
Post a Comment