Sweet baby Hattie and Mommy
Monday, August 12, 2013
I Want to Remember . . .
. . . the way she lays her head on my shoulder and buries her chin in my neck, the way her cheek feels against mine, the smell of her clean baby hair, little fingers grabbing my arm, soft little "ga" and "ahh" sounds as air escapes and she learns to use her voice. I want to remember the outfit she's wearing, as she wears it many nights and it is so cuddly soft. I want to remember how tiny she feels in my arms and how she flops her head. I want to remember the sweet velvet feel of her new hair growing in on the top of her head. I want to remember how it felt to hold her close at the end of the day, when I finally got to shower, still had wet hair and no make up on. I want to remember all the little things so someday I can look back and "feel" her and tell her about how she was as a baby. Ahhh, the good stuff of my little lovey.
Sweet baby Hattie and Mommy
Sweet baby Hattie and Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment