May has been a fun month for us. We handed out May Day baskets and celebrated Daddy's birthday. When I was little we always made May Day baskets. We put popcorn and gum drops in the. So, to continue the tradition, I did the same with my boys this year. We added other candy too. It was a lot of fun and Chase and Owen really enjoyed helping. Some cups ended up with 10 tootsie rolls, other with one. I think most of the candy ended up in the mouths of C & O. 
21 May Day baskets for the neighbor kids
Chase enjoys his candy
Owen is telling me his tootsie roll is stuck in his teeth!
Mommy and her May Day Basket making kiddos.
Daddy is teaching Chase how to open the tootsie roll-big mistake!
Daddy picks tootsie roll out of Owen's teeth.
It was a freezing day of delivering baskets. I think it was about 40 degrees, burrrr. The boys ran to the door of our friends, knocked and ran like the wind, as to not be caught. Many a basket got dumped out but we had a lot of fun!
Jeff's 35th birthday on 5-5
Chasey gets to help blow out candles
Owen helps blow the candles out.

No comments:
Post a Comment