It's been three weeks since my
first post on potty training and after this period of time I am comfortable saying CHASE AND OWEN ARE POTTY TRAINED! They are no longer wearing diapers at nap (actually haven't been the whole time) and are doing all their jobs in the toilet. It's very nice to have no foul smelling diapers around and to see cute little underwear bottoms running around the house. I'm so proud of my boys and their dedication to going potty in the toilet. Cheers!
We got into the winter hats and mittens. Don't they look cute with just undies and soks?
Chase is clapping he is so happy to wear winter gear.
Chasey
The boys got some new underwear. Cows and guitars are cool.
Owen's guitar undies
Looking at our undies
Have you noticed a trend in our pictures? Owen has to have only underwear on, maybe socks too. He will throw a fit if he has to wear clothes. Chase is always cold so he will tolerate a shirt.
3 comments:
Susie, that's amazing! Congratulations! I'll solicit your advice when I decide to crack down with Jacob. :) Well done!
When potty training twins, did you have 2 potty chairs and have them sit at the same time or did they show interest at different times? I am just curious about how you started doing it. Thanks Susie...we have a while yet but I am sure it will go fast. Ella already hides when dirtying her diaper.
Good for you Susie! Bennett has shown no interst at all in potty training and I know better than to force it! Lucky you your boys were ready! They have such cute underwear!!!
Post a Comment