Friday, May 21, 2010

This and That

We have fun playing at our house. We good around a lot and have lots of laughs.  This morning I was holding Chase while making toast. He pointed to the toaster and I said, "toaster" he repeated me! It was great.  Owen was getting ready with me and was pointing at the hand soap.  I said, "Do you want this?" while pointing at the soap.  He said, "This".  He and Chase say "this" all the time and now I know why!  Terrible. We need to teach our kids better vocabulary. 
Chase covers his mouth while laughing. He thinks this is really cute to do
Owen is getting kissed by the baby
Chase is laying on the floor pouting
When we get home from daycare I give the boys a small snack or a drink.  They then go into the playroom and sit on these stairs. Chase takes the bottom, Owen the top.  Chase is usually the first one in there and he pats the bigger stair and yells for Owen to come sit next to him. They are pretty good friends.

No comments: