Friday, March 5, 2010

Smooches


In the meantime, check out these smooching pictures.  Giving kisses is fun around our house!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Tegan has the top and bottom version (not the one piece) of those rocket print pj's... they are so small on him (shows his belly an ankles now) but he loves them. Heck, the kid wears the top as a shirt - it's quite a sight :) You're boys are so sweet! Aren't their kisses just the best? I love T's kisses and that he's an affectionate boy!

Cheryl Lage said...

You now what? I know it sounds warped, but once all are on the known-to-be-mend, sick days are pretty wonderful bonding.

Hope all are feeling better and that you have a fabulous weekend!

Jenn said...

So I just showed Tegan the pictures of Chase and Owen in their rocket pj's and here's the conversation we had:
T: "Hey, they are wearing rocket pj's! Did they take my pj's?"
Me: "No, they have different ones. Yours are downstairs in your pj drawer."
T: "OH, good! They have their own rocket pj's? Just like mine but not mine? Cooool!"

Jenn said...

So I just showed Tegan the pictures of Chase and Owen in their rocket pj's and here's the conversation we had:
T: "Hey, they are wearing rocket pj's! Did they take my pj's?"
Me: "No, they have different ones. Yours are downstairs in your pj drawer."
T: "OH, good! They have their own rocket pj's? Just like mine but not mine? Cooool!"