We are having such a great time in Naples! The weather yesterday was not that great, but it didn't matter! The earth is green and alive and the boys are having fun with G and G and Jeff and I. They have just been maniacs exploring, playing the balls and cars and just loving having all of around to dote on them. :) Owen has taken all of 2 naps equaling a total of 1 1/2 hours combined. He's usually my sleeper so this is unusual. He's also been up at 5:30. Do you think the lack of sleep is getting to him? Even though he's not sleeping much he's still chipper. They love to be by the pool fighting over the duck, throwing balls in the pool for Grandpa to fish out with the skimmer.
Yesterday we hung out inside in the morning and played, went downtown Naples to the park and walked along 5th Ave. It was great to be in the sun. The boys got lots of oohs and ahhs. Jeff and I went out for dinner last night and had fun being out on the town with the 65-70 year old grandma and grandpas. :)
Today we are playing in the sun, went on a long walk, which turned into Jeff and I carrying the boys, and we are heading to a park with a beach, then going to a late lunch, then to visit a high school friend of Jeff's. There is never a dull moment!
Chase won't wear his sandals. He cries and screams. It's fun. Right now they are out by the pool running around. It's just a great scene. I better sign off and go enjoy the fun myself.
Pictures will come when I get home, it takes too long to upload here.
Hi to friends in SD, MN, CO, VA, OH, IL, and beyond. Wish you were here . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment