Owen lost his first tooth on April 6th! Owens tooth was really loose in the morning all of a sudden. I thought he would still have a week or so before losing it. I guess at lunch his top teeth hit the bottom one and the tooth came out in his mouth. According to Chase there was a lot of blood. Owen got the tooth out of his mouth and said ,"We didn't know what to do!" kinda smiling. I like it that he said, "we". Turns out "We" was him and his friends he was sitting by. He went to the nurse and they gave him a little treasure chest just big enough for a tooth. He opened it on the bus and lost the tooth.
Owen came running at me from the bus with a huge smile. So excited and happy to show me his lost tooth!
He wrote a note to the tooth fairy asking for $10! :) I made him changet it to $5.00. Chase was feeling sad and left out so he wrote a note to the tooth fairy saying that soon he was going to lose a tooth and could he please have some money too. Man this twin thing is expensive!
That night the tooth fairy came in with her fairy dust and left Owen $4 and Chase $1. It was a big fun day!
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment