Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Special Memories of Boys' Actions and Comments

When I got a new phone I lost some of the journal notes I was saving.  Here are few notes from last Winter 2014.

Chase ran to the house after school, threw his arms around my legs and hugged me, biggest smile on his face.

Owen said he couldn't wait for Hattie to get bigger so they could play more

The boys say, "Scaried me," when something "scared them."

On Monday March 24 Chase was home sick with me and Owen went to Kelly's. When I pulled in to get him he came running out of the house with his hat askew, bag over his shoulder smiling ear to ear. He came around the car and threw his arms around me. Best moment ever. Love that kid.

March 25 Chase and Owen talking about a fire on the earth with elephants that could use their trunks to put out fire.
Multimedia Message May 21 Wow look at those sticks growing in the water. Look at that fog. I can't even see. It's going to cause a traffic jam!
 
Chase "Holy macaroni!"
 
Owen "But I didn't put my lips on it". Referring to licking a card and sealing it.
 
Owen Sept 12 said about Chase's Pokemon, "wow that's impressive"
 
I tried "sand hanitizer" said Chase
 
Hattie blew kisses for the first time.
 
Sept 14, after drinking stinky vitamin drink I carried Owen to bed. He smelled my breath and said , "your breath is gross. Normally it's so nice and calm". Ha!
 
Owen got off the bus Friday and ran right toward me full boar and hugged my legs so tight. Ahhh

No comments: