Mother’s day dawned bleakly . . . Chase had been the beneficiary of the flu the night before and I knew he would probably not feel well. I did get to sleep in! (thank you Jeff) and although we didn’t make it to church, Jeff and Owen did make it to Pat’s for brunch with his mom. Chase and I watched a movie on the couch and cuddled while Hattie had a power nap (2.5 hours). When Hattie got up, she, Chase and I took a little wagon ride and then Jeff and Owen were home. I went shopping for flowers and was overwhelmed by the variety! Came home and played outside with the boys and put my straw bale in the backyard, planted my front pots and let the boys each have their own flower pot on the deck. They loved planting the flowers and picking out the ones they liked. Jeff made a steak dinner and it was a lovely night. Hattie played and cuddled and was her usual cute self. Owen gave me the biggest hug at bedtime.
Friday night Chase and Owen gave me their Mother’s Day gifts since they couldn’t wait. I got the best books complete with what they think my favorite color, food, etc. are. They also colored me a great cupcake and gave me a potted flower. The boys were so proud and excited to give me their treasures and I loved them.
There is nothing better than Mother's Day!
Mother's Day with my babes. How I love them!!!
pepperoni pizza
Pink, soccer
I think this is "chicken" and "Susie"
My favorite, "walk my baby Sister" and "fifty"
There is nothing better than Mother's Day!
Owen and Chase with Mommy, holding their beautiful cupcakes for me
pepperoni pizza
Pink, soccer
I think this is "chicken" and "Susie"
My favorite, "walk my baby Sister" and "fifty"

No comments:
Post a Comment