Funny: The boys have been learning to play with their walkie talkies, which they love. Jeff taught them to say "over" when they were done talking. The other day we overheard them using code names, which we did NOT teach them. Owen said, " It's Owen, Lightening," Chase responded, "It's Chase, Thunder". Jeff and I laughed and laughed. It was like they were using code names from the Cars movie. ;)
Gross: On Mother's Day we were out to eat after church. I asked Chase what he did in Sunday school and he began to talk about a girl and a shoe and licking and two times. I didn't really understand what he was saying until he acted. Before I could stop him, he had removed his shoe and licked the sole of it! Grossssssssss! Jeff, Sandy and I all screamed "NOOOOOO!" which I think scared him cuz he got very solemn. I then explained why we couldn't lick the bottom of our shoe (who knew that needed explaining). I asked why he did it and got the typical answer. "The other girl did it." Later I asked Owen if he licked his shoe and he said, "No." I asked why and he said, "Because I didn't want Mommy to get mad." At least he knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Jeff and I kept looking at each other all day, reliving the moment, saying we couldn't believe Chase had done that.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Omigosh, they are so so precious!
(Even if one DOES lick the bottom of shoes!)
Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Oh yuck! We often laugh about the things we never thought we would have to say...like don't lick your shoe. :) Oh the joys! :)
Post a Comment