Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm

 Just when I thought the boys were all better I got a phone call from daycare yesterday that Chase had a fever.  Jeff went to get the boys and Chase was for sure not feeling well.  He was coughing like Owen had been days ago and just wasn't himself.  Last night was a bad night.  Chase coughed so much that it began to hurt to cough.  Each time he woke himself up and cried and cried and said "Owie".  It was terrible to see.  I held him in the chair and rocked and wished I could make it better for him.  Today has not been much better.  He still has a cough and a fever.  He did take a great nap, which I think has helped.  When will it end?

Owen napping today

A few weeks ago Jeff and the boys had some fun!  Can you see our TV in the background?  We were watching home videos of the boys from their first year of life.  



No comments: