Monday, October 18, 2010

Hiding

We were playing Hide N Seek a couple weeks ago.  I was in the kitchen cooking and the boys positioned themselves on the coffee table.  A moment before this picture was taken, Chase was down in the fetal position like Owen and it was so funny!  That was how they were hiding from me.  So typical of this age and soooooo funny!  Of course Owen is in nothing but his undies. 

 Have I mentioned this?  When we get home from the day and when Owen has to go potty he goes and then he has to take all of his clothes off, including his socks. He will wear his undies, but nothing else.  It is a major fight to get him back in his clothes so we just let him be nudie.  He goes outside like this and all the little neighbor girls get to see Owen in his undies. I'm sure he won't appreciate this in the future.  One of my neighbors said, "Owen is just in his undies, wow, didn't you make him put his clothes on?"  I just looked at her and said, "You pick your battles."  She agreed.

Owen's tantrums have pretty much subsided so we are one big happy family again! I'm not sure what was going on, but Owen is his happy funny giggly self again and I'm sooooo happy for me and him! :)

No comments: