I was looking through my pictures and came across these from August. I don't think I ever used them on a post. I LOVE these pictures. It's like seeing a mirror image in a mirror instead of through glass. Chase and Owen were very into playing peek a boo around the glass doors to our office. This day they were very into looking at each other and kissing through the glass. I love it that they are looking directly at each other, have their hands pressed up to each others' and are having the time of their lives. They are precious.
Owen looks at Chase through the class with sweet brotherly love.
Owen and Chasey kiss through the glass.
Another sweet kiss for brother.
Owen smashes his lips on the glass while Chase peers at him.
Chase thinks this whole deal is pretty funny. Check out those 2 little teeth poking up! Only 2!





No comments:
Post a Comment