

Last night the boys interacted with each other for the first time! They've really been noticing each other for about a week, but finally looked at each other at the same time. They were smiling, cooing, and just having a good time looking at each other. They giggled at each others' movements and facial expressions and it was so sweet and amazing. Jeff got most of it on video, too.
Today they wore their first pair of jeans. It was cute, but they look a little uncomfortable if you ask me. We went to MOPS-mom's group at church-and showed off the jeans. Everyone thought they had gotten so big. It was fun. Owen got scared by the woman who was speaking and started to cry loudly. Later on Chase got mad about something and screamed a little. It was a stressful morning for me. I find myself enjoying time at home where I have control of the environment. Maybe I'll become a hermit.
We'd been dealing with some diaper rash a few days ago. They both had it but Chase was worse. I read about how to deal with it on line and we spent a lot of time letting the boys lay naked after each diaper change. This was interesting. I would lay out about 4 blankets in a big square and put them in the middle. That way if they peed it would be within the confines of the blankets. Boy did they pee! They peed on themselves, each other, the toys I forgot to move and of course, all over the blankets. But, it didn't matter-it all went in the wash and they had fun. The diaper rash is gone now! yipeee.
Hmmm, what else. . . I find myself exhausted still. I'm sleeping well at night and most of the time all night, but am still just pooped. I think it's because I try to do too many things during the day and don't really sit home until after supper. I ran into the wall today with my head I was going so fast. Jeff heard it from the kitchen. oops.

No comments:
Post a Comment